Jordan Experience (Winter 2017-18)
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Amman: See the Roman Amphitheatre and Citadel Hill.
- Petra: See the Treasury and explore the Roman Amphitheater and ancient tombs.
- Shobak: Explore the Crusader fortress seeing the Crusader chapel.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Jordan: Enjoy complete convenience with all breakfasts and dinners included.
- Amman: Get to know your fellow travelers and Tour Director over a drink at your Welcome Reception.
- Included Quality Dining: 4 Buffet Breakfasts (BB) and 3 Three-course table d’hôte Dinners or Buffets (D) with tea or coffee; plus 1 Welcome Dinner (WD) with wine and tea or coffee.
- Jerash: Feel like you have stepped 2,000 years back in time as your Tour Director guides you through this marvelous ancient metropolis - now the finest surviving example of a Greco-Roman city in the world!
- Petra: To visit the ancient and hidden 'rose red' city, journey with your Tour Director, through the winding, dark passageway, between rock walls 90-180 metres high.
- Madaba: Guided by your Tour Director, admire the detail of the Madaba Map - a fascinating mosaic that is believed to be the earliest surviving map of the Holy land.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Amman: The 5-star Amman Marriott Hotel is located in one of the capital's busiest centres, with easy access to all historical sites.
- Petra: The Petra Marriott Hotel is majestically situated to overlook the dramatic and picturesque rose-red city. It combines the warmest Arabian hospitality with the splendour of the ancient city of Petra.
TOP RATED HIGHLIGHTS
- Mount Nebo: Take in the astounding view of Moses' Promised Land, where the ruins are truly a site to behold.