Highlights of Spain (Summer 2018)
Additional Included Highlights
- Peñíscola: See the castle featured in the film 'El Cid'.
- Valencia: See the ultra-modern Centre of Arts and Sciences and the huge gates of the old town, Torres de Serranos and Torres de Quart.
- Seville: Visit the beautiful Plaza de España in Seville's Maria Luisa Park. Perhaps climb the Giralda Tower for views over the city.
- Cordoba: Spend some time in the old Jewish Quarter and the 2,000-year-old bridge.
- Scenic drives: Costa Dorada, Ebro Delta, Costa Blanca, Sierra Nevada, Andalucía, Guadalquivir Valley, Plains of La Mancha.
Top Rated Highlights
- Barcelona: A Local Expert will show you the narrow lanes and old squares of the Barri Gotic, the Gothic Quarter. View the lively Las Ramblas, see the wrought-iron street lamps and Modernist buildings as you travel along Passeig de Gràcia.
- Barcelona: Venture inside Gaudi’s extraordinary masterpiece, the Sagrada Família and marvel at the contrasts of architecture.
- Seville: Explore with your Local Expert visiting the Plaza de España in Maria Luisa Park, strolling through the Santa Cruz Quarter and see the gates to the Alcazar.
- Seville: Step inside the impressive cathedral, passing the altarpiece dripping with gold and marvel at the Tomb of Columbus, held aloft by four kings.
- Madrid: With your Local Expert, see the sights of the capital including the monument to Cervantes in the Plaza de España, the Cibeles Fountain, Parliament and the Puerta del Sol.