Explore the World in One Country in 2022Posted on 09/17/2021
Goway’s Surprising South Africa
In the travel world, South Africa is known as the “world in one country,” which is an elegant way of saying that it has a starting geographic diversity within its borders. It is famous for its natural wonders in the northeast, where Kruger National Park promises safari game drives with sightings of the Big Five. But the natural wonders don’t stop there. Travelers can spot whales on the coast or see more elusive animals in the smaller game parks beyond Kruger. Its cities abound with cosmopolitan pleasures, especially Cape Town, which is graced with a gorgeous natural backdrop in Table Mountain and one of the world’s most diverse and exhilarating cultural scenes. Whether you want to lose yourself in nature, discover new flavors in celebrated cities, or connect with a vibrant past, you’ll find what you’re looking for on a small-group tour through South Africa.
This exclusive 16-day small-group tour takes you and fellow travelers through the shifting landscape of this great nation. Marvel at lions and giraffes in the stretches of Kapama Reserve in North Kruger and spot the world’s largest white rhino population in Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park in KwaZulu-Natal. Follow in the footsteps of Nelson Mandela at Robben Island outside Cape Town and allow your guide to unveil the resilient history of the Rainbow Nation. Enjoy the famous view from Table Mountain and find natural delights such as penguins right on the city’s doorstep. Get a taste for celebrated vintages and delicious treats on a wine tasting tour through the resort town of Stellenbosch and search for hippos and elusive whale sharks in the aquatic reaches of iSimangaliso Wetland Park, all while enjoying famous African hospitality in restaurants and accommodations en route.
Small-group travel ensures traveling is made as attractive as possible following the pandemic. Goway’s Surprising South Africa makes booking a private tour more flexible and affordable than ever before. Goway is a company dedicated to changing lives through travel and is doing all it can to encourage travelers to get back out there and start making a difference in the world again as soon as it is safe to do so.
Benefits of Small-Group Tours include:
- Book Your Small Group Tours – perfect for a bubble of two families, a group of friends, or even four couples.
- Private-guided touring and entrance fees included. Your knowledgeable tour guide will have intimate connections to the destinations you explore. They can offer history, anecdotes, and insider information along the way. Without the guidance of a knowledgeable tour guide, you might only skim the surface of your destination.
- Flexible “cancel and rebook” options in case a trip needs to change departure date.
- First-class hotel accommodations.
- The power of groups can open doors to new places. There are meals, classes, and excursions that only groups have access to, thanks to their guaranteed party size.
- All taxes and services.
- All transfers and transportation are by private, air-conditioned coach.
Scheduled for November 2, 2022, Goway’s Surprising South Africa is ideally timed for travelers. Set during the South African spring, the vacation promises the ideal weather for game drives in the nation’s parks, with long days, warm temperatures, and sunny days along the coasts